The benefits of Recreation are endless - promoting health, building strong families, and creating a sense of community. To insure the quality of programs and public safety, all program participants, parents, spectators, instructors, and volunteers must abide by this Code of Conduct:
- All persons shall act with respect towards others.
- Comply with requests from officials, staff and program facilitators/instructors. Comply with any rules of the program, event or class and the rules of the facility where the program, event or class is being instructed.
- Act with character and courtesy while respecting the rights, welfare and dignity of all others. Refrain from any lewd, obscene or indecent conduct or expression, including profanity, harassment, discrimination, threats, intimidation or offensive remarks.
- Adhere to the rules & policies set by Recreation.
- Act in a safe, responsible manner regarding themselves and others. Refrain from any action, which in the judgment of any staff, instructor or facilitator, constitutes an attempt to inflict, or the actual infliction of, or injury to other participants and/or staff.
- Selling, possessing, use or appearance of being under the influence of illegal drugs or alcohol is prohibited.
- Selling, possessing or use of dangerous or unauthorized materials such as firearms, weapons, or other similar items is prohibited.
*Participants engaging in inappropriate behavior or violating Recreation policies within a Recreational event/class/program may be subject to have their privileges of participation revoked and may be subject to further disciplinary action, including but not limited to immediate removal.
NO: "Booty" shorts, Hats, Tank tops/ Camis or Muscle tanks (oversized arm holes), Pants hanging off rear end, Mini skirts
You will not be allowed into the dance if you are wearing these items or not appropriately covered.
You will be asked to leave if you change into these items once you get inside
Outside Food/ Drink is not allowed
Non Profit Use of The Rec Center: Cost is $25 per hr, Meetings only, “schedule per availability” (add to all rentals) Additional fee may be assessed cleaning and/or property damage.
Public Use at the Rec Center: Cost is $25 per hr, 2 hr minimum. A $200 property deposit is required. Deposit will be held until next business day after the event for site inspection of cleanliness and property damage. All (original payment) or portion (refund check) of deposit will be returned/ mailed to Renter dependant on building condition within 5-10 business days.
Contact Emy Hoff at firstname.lastname@example.org for availability
Checks should be made out to: Townsend Recreation - please include your phone number on the check
Townsend RecreationEmy Hoff272 Main StTownsend MA 01469